Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Knitting Right Along...

I'm happy to report that last night's knitting class went a whole lot more smoothly than it did last week. I may not be using the most complicated scarf pattern in the class (mine is just knitting with garter stitch, no fancy stitches like the seed stitch or ribbing), but I have to say what I've done so far looks pretty good! Unfortunately I am quite slow so my scarf is only 6 inches long right now, but it is definitely a start. Hopefully by next week I'll be able to post a picture of my masterpiece. Then for my next project, I'd love to try something like this striped baby blanket for my nephew. You get to use this yarn and there are so many beautiful colors.

1 comment:

Suburban prep said...

Glad to hear that you are sticking with it.
I hope that you end up really like knitting.