Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!

Woohoo, it FINALLY snowed enough to matter in Philadelphia! When I moved up here from the south a few years ago, I envisioned many a cozy day spent indoors watching the snow, snow angels, snow walks in the park and lots of "snow days" off of work, but it turned out it was not to be. I can't even think of a significant snow storm (I mean 6+ inches) since I've lived here. This one wasn't quite that, but it still looked pretty and all of the ice on top made it enough for me to justify working from home today (though admittedly I definitely could have made it into the office had I wanted to).

I am a big snow fan and am hoping for even more white stuff before it becomes spring. To all of you across the country that got a real winter storm, enjoy. I am jealous.

1 comment:

Her Preppiness said...

Our biggest snow in Philly was in 1996-32 inches!!!! I know that I am getting older because I am no longer fond of snow. It is pretty!!!!