Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm in search of... New Luggage!

Question for you preppy travelin' ladies out there... what type of luggage do you have? Would you recommend it? I have a Vera garment bag (black with pink and green flowers tied with breast cancer pink ribbon pattern from a couple of years ago) that I adore but my set of rolling suitcases is getting very ratty-looking, almost to the point of embarrassment. I have a bunch of weekend trips planned this spring along with a bunch of weddings this summer so I'm looking to upgrade in the very near future. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Lilly P. Wannabe said...

I just had the same problem. Here is what I posted and you can see some of the comments http://lillypwannabe.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-need-help-from-people-that-travel.html

Also, I would really recommend going to TJ Maxx or Marshalls. They have some amazing deals.

Beth Dunn said...

Hello. I'm having a book signing at the LP in KofP. I hope you can come, its march 16th monday at 6. I have Lands End luggage in Kelly green with hot pink monogram. So cute. Love your site.. Visit me at www.socialclimbers.net
xoxo

Prep-E Girl said...

Have you seen that Halsea stuff on my blog - it's really cool (not to mention really expensive). They nice ladies at the company also gave me a 20% off code for my readers if you end up liking it!

-E

allie in g'town said...

Well, my fav would have to be my T. Anthony pieces in red but they are a smidge pricey. I alo love my large Longchamp duffle and that was very affordable and très stylish!

Trish said...

I have been carrying Hartmann luggage for as long as I can recall. I travel a ton for work and the quality can't be beat. My oldest piece is at least 15 years old and it is still in great shape. I have many pieces of the Intensity collection in the Coffee color, as well as the Tweed collection too. It's a bit pricey, but you can usually catch a sale at Bloomie's, sometimes up to 50-60% off! Love your blog!