Tuesday, February 24, 2009

About that infrequent posting thing...

So, I have been a delinquent blogger lately, but dont worry, things in Prepadelphia land are just peachy. Only one small issue... work has actually picked up quite significantly in recent days and so my spare time has been very limited. It may be this way for the next month or so but I should be back with you all as we head toward spring! I have been enjoying reading all of your blogs still and although I might not be commenting very often, I'll be keeping up for sure. AND, since a bunch of friends getting married this summer, I should have some fun insights coming up as we approach wedding season 2009. So, until then, stay warm and beat those winter blues, spring is right around the corner!

3 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

It's good to be busy! Have fun. xoxo

BLC :o said...

Come back soon!? Missing you and your cute blog! Xoxo-BLC

Anonymous said...

Life happens, make sure you're enjoying the sunshine! xx